technically, you cannot delete your Fandel account. You can only deactivate it.
Why can’t I delete my Fanduel account? Well, the welcome bonus is one reason.
You also need to keep in mind that if you close an open Sportsbook and then reopen it again with new information on file they will give your previous data to another customer who might want this same promotion (or any other).
You should be able to delete your Fanduel account via mail though!
- Email email@example.com in the to address line.
- In the subject line, write ‘request to delete my FanDuel Account’.
- You should probably type a reason
- Enter your username as part of the message.
- State clearly that you are closing your sports betting account.
- Request withdrawal if there is any money still in your account.
- Click send!
Note that you still probably won’t “delete” your account.