Yes, Paramount plus is available on PS4 (and PS5)!
First, head here to activate your code: https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/playstation/
You can find your activation code by looking at your phone or tablet. If you need help finding your code, please visit our FAQ page.
Paramount plus will replace CBS All access on the PS5.
How to activate paramount plus on PS4:
- Power up your PlayStation 4 and make sure to be connected to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet.
- From your PlayStation 4’s home screen, navigate to and select the PlayStation Store.
- With the PlayStation Store open head over to the search bar.
- Now, type in Paramount Plus. This can be done by using the on-screen keyboard that pops up.
- Once you have found the Paramount+ app, simply click on the download button.
- The app should begin downloading to your PS4 right away.
- Once the download has been completed, go back to your PS4’s home screen.
- The Paramount Plus app will be seen, select the app.
- Log in with your Paramount Plus user credentials or, you could just sign up for one.
- You can make use of the free 7-day trial period to see how it works out for you and then you can either cancel it or go ahead with a monthly plan.
How to install apps (like Paramount Plus) on PS5:
Then, follow these steps:
1. Power on your PS5 and connect to the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet. You may also want to turn off your PS5 if you are not going to play games immediately after activating.
2. Open the PS App store.
3. Search for “Paramount Plus”. The app should appear as soon as you have searched. Click on the app icon and wait for the installation process to complete.
That’s all there is to installing an app on your PS5!
Then, head back to the instructions above about the PS4!