Here’s how to delete a board in Jira:
- Select Boards from the top menu
- Click View All Boards
- Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete
- I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete
Note that if you are on cloud and you own the board you wish to delete go to magnifying glass > board section and click View all boards. You can delete from that screen.
Still can’t find where to delete Jira boards?
- Go to your current sprint board
- Click the drop-down menu
- At the bottom, “view all boards.”
- It gives you the option to manage, delete it!